- We value the privacy of personal information provided by you to our organization, the Smoking and Health Action Foundation/Non-Smokers' Rights Association.
- We shall only collect the personal information that we require to fulfil our obligations to you, and our funders.
- We shall use and share personal information only for the purpose stated when it was provided to us by you, or with your agreement.
- We will store personal information securely to prevent unauthorized use. We will destroy personal information when we no longer need it.
- You may, on request, have access to any personal information about you that we have. We will correct any errors in personal information that you bring to our attention.
- Lorraine Fry, General Manager, will ensure that we follow the principles of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. She will receive and follow up on any inquiries or complaints about how we collect, use, and share personal information.