: Tools & Resources
We've got a variety of tools to help you get started:
- How to implement a no-smoking policy for a multi-unit dwelling: A protocol for rental housing
- Sample no-smoking policy
- Sample warning letter to tenants
- Sample tenant survey
- Sample tenancy notification letter
- Sample resident manager notification letter
- Sample log (documentation)
- Sample press release
In this section you’ll find links to websites that may be helpful to you in addressing the issue of second-hand smoke in your apartment building.
If you are interested in information on quitting smoking or helping a tenant, friend or family member quit, you’ll find it here.